We offer internships and diploma projects for students and graduates. Young people in the fields of engineering, natural sciences, electrical engineering and IT can make the perfect start to their professional career at Swissgrid.
What we offer
An internship at Swissgrid lasts between three and twelve months. Interns and graduates are involved in projects from day one. During this time they
- assist our project teams with strategic planning,
- help with complex analyses, prepare results and
- create results presentations for the projects together with the project teams.
What do we expect from you?
- You are an undergraduate or a graduate
- You demonstrate a high level of commitment and personal responsibility and are accustomed to working independently in a goal-oriented manner
- You work well and happily in a team
- You are able to express yourself eloquently in German, both orally and in writing, and also have a good command of written and spoken English
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office applications
At the end of the internship we will discuss your experiences during your time at Swissgrid and give you detailed feedback. But we are also interested in your future: we will discuss with you the prospects for starting a career at Swissgrid.
Are you interested? Send us your dossier at least two months before you wish to start the internship. We require all your application documents, including CV, a photo and details of your availability. We would also be interested in the title and subject of your dissertation, if you already have it.
Swissgrid – an attractive employer for students
What are the reasons why Swissgrid is so popular among students as a potential employer? Beatrice Brack, Head of HR at Swissgrid: «We maintain a presence at universities and job fairs. We also offer placements for interns and dissertation students, post graduate students, we supervise dissertations and arrange visits to Swissgrid for interested students. This all pays off!»