As the national grid company, Swissgrid has an obligation to the Swiss population. Its key responsibility is to guarantee a secure supply of electricity for Switzerland. For that reason, Swissgrid works to ensure a modern grid that is capable of meeting future requirements. Innovative, application-oriented research that contributes to this is supported by Swissgrid. Priority is given to research activities and studies that
- serve to ensure the future of the Swiss power market
- increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the power system (grid operation and construction)
- raise the security of the power system
- contribute towards creating a basis for constructive debate
- bring relevant findings in the short to medium term
Please use the attached form to apply for Swissgrid’s cooperation in innovation projects.